49th Armored Division

49th Armored Division
Just a cranky old 49er!

No! The end IS in sight!

No! The end IS in sight!
"And in those days there will be signs in the heavens!"

Who wrote the National Anthem?

"The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing!" I shall not be silenced! I shall demand truth! "Any thought left unchallenged is established as fact!" The thought that this is a "Muslim nation" is a lie! I shall challenge any insane individual that makes this claim! Nor were the founders of this nation and the framers of the Constitution deists!
My Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ, was and is the living Son of the living Jehovah God! Allah is not "just another name for the Jehovah God Jews and Christians worship!" Allah is a god fabricated by the Prophet Mohammed and is celebrated in the Qu'ran as a "great deceiver!"

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A drought of truth!




Wow! It's hot, dry and still out there! I shoveled up a wheel barrel of horse manure to help guide the irrigation water from the well into the pecan orchard.

My feet are hot and numb from the foot neuropathy and these Nikes I got from a construction dumpster could fit better!

Dry dryness of the ground is terrible. Working the pecan and citrus orchards always gives me tiome to think; to contemplate, to ponder.

I made the mistake of calling to issue a local immigration activist last year who was protesting the Arizona immigration law.

Oops! A fair discussion of the truth of the matter and my opinion got me profiled as another prejudiced anglo and banned from the blogs of the Victoria Advocate. Most amusing since the protests of the Arizona immigration law were all about profiling.

More amusing was the fact that in no way did the blog I posted violate Advocate user or editorial policy and anyone who says it did is a coward and a liar.

We have a drought in media today! A lack of truth and a fair discussion of the actual facts of a matter. Those who demand accuracy and truth in any matter are too dangerous to be heard from and therefore banned in an effort to silence them!

I shall not be silenced by self-important, obnoxious twits in love with the sound of their own voices and the pompous images they see in the mirror!

Yup, it's dry! Gotta go turn another valve in the orchard!

*Note please the photo shows the image of Mr. Tim Delaney. A real journalist whom I respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment