49th Armored Division

49th Armored Division
Just a cranky old 49er!

No! The end IS in sight!

No! The end IS in sight!
"And in those days there will be signs in the heavens!"

Who wrote the National Anthem?

"The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing!" I shall not be silenced! I shall demand truth! "Any thought left unchallenged is established as fact!" The thought that this is a "Muslim nation" is a lie! I shall challenge any insane individual that makes this claim! Nor were the founders of this nation and the framers of the Constitution deists!
My Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ, was and is the living Son of the living Jehovah God! Allah is not "just another name for the Jehovah God Jews and Christians worship!" Allah is a god fabricated by the Prophet Mohammed and is celebrated in the Qu'ran as a "great deceiver!"

Friday, August 19, 2011

Care Packages



Boxes or bags, I'm always in the process of packing a care package. Send them through the mail to loved ones, to people who don't like me, to people who've trashed me but especially to people I know need them!

While I'm a fiscal conservative I remain a classic liberal in a lot of ways.

I see a homeless person panhandling I've got a small pack in the truck for them.
A few non-perishable food items, some personal hygene and basic camp stuff. A stamped envelope with a piece of blank paper and a couple of dollars.

Whether he/she's a drunk or needs money for cigarettes is none of my business. My obligation stops at the offering!

Why? It's the right thing to do!

I don't give to political organizations. I like giving to people where I see a need!

Bragging? Boasting?

No, just encouraging others to do the same!

Wouldn't it be nice if we relied on one another instead of big daddy government?

The founding fathers never intended for government to do what we should do for each other.

Statistically speaking, I find it more than amusing that conservatives oppose most government programs for the poor but give of themselves quite liberally.

Liberals tend to be very conservative with their own dollars but support giving away other people's money!

Ah but then I'm amused at a lot of things these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment