49th Armored Division

49th Armored Division
Just a cranky old 49er!

No! The end IS in sight!

No! The end IS in sight!
"And in those days there will be signs in the heavens!"

Who wrote the National Anthem?

"The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing!" I shall not be silenced! I shall demand truth! "Any thought left unchallenged is established as fact!" The thought that this is a "Muslim nation" is a lie! I shall challenge any insane individual that makes this claim! Nor were the founders of this nation and the framers of the Constitution deists!
My Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ, was and is the living Son of the living Jehovah God! Allah is not "just another name for the Jehovah God Jews and Christians worship!" Allah is a god fabricated by the Prophet Mohammed and is celebrated in the Qu'ran as a "great deceiver!"

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sweat!





Sweat is what it takes to create things, to build things to produce! Many Americans have lost that talent!

There was a time when we were an industrious and determined people! Due to a number of factors we have generally lost that!

I had a Job experience. No not a job experience, a biblical Job experience. I lost everything! I very nearly lost my life!

In the space of five years I lost my health, I lost my ability to work, my life's savings were wiped out almost over night. I lost two vehicles to the repo man. I had two side jobs and lost both of them. I tried to go back to work and broke my foot the second day. I was diagnosed with the start of conjestive heart failure, Type II diabetes, high blood pressure and foot neuropathy. I visited the office of the woman I deeply and truly loved and heard her office mates repeating her boast of Demi Moore who had married Ashton Cutcher an actor half her age because she was living with a former office mate half HER age. My son had been transferred to St. Petersburg, Florida and I found out that an international corporation had told a potential employer that I was a convicted felon and implied that I had served seven years in prison and none of it true! For two years I had zero income!

Yes, I could say I'd had a Job experience. I mean, what else could I lose? And then my father died a terrible death. The only good thing was that I knew he is with the Lord!

How could this be happening? I tithed, gave offerings, did alms and had a ministry of helps to the Pastor and how could this happen to me?

It was a slow, gut wrenching climb back up but I lost 165 pounds and got with the right doctors/got the right meds and in late 2008 I was up in the top of a construction dumpster taking out some plywood needed for the remodeling to a renthouse that was given to me and the Lord finally spoke! He said, "Now you know how to survive!" I wept!

I thought about it all the next day and examined the changes he made in my life. Since I was unable to get away from the house more than a few hours at a time because I was and am the primary caregiver for my mother, I learned who and how to ask to salvage construction sites.

I learned that there wasn't anything legal I wouldn't do to make an honest dollar. It's amazing what a man's pride being stripped away will lead him to if he's a committed Christian!

I had a learning experience and the Lord doesn't teach a class that severe unless those skills learned won't be needed!

I believe America has a Job experience coming! A storm is coming indeed! Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment